Wednesday, August 25, 2010

So now I have a blog

I'm sitting here with not much to do because we haven't started classes yet and it's not dinner time yet and I've unpacked. So I decide to read some of my friends' blogs because I haven't in a while and then I think to myself, I'm gonna start a blog. And then I did...as evidenced by these current ramblings.


So I'm sitting in my new house on Logan...and it's interesting. Thus far I really like all of my housemates, a group of six other girls. And before yesterday I only knew two of them. And I've only had one freak out, which is pretty amazing for me.

I never thought I'd live with this many girls ever again... In fact I've spent most of my college life trying to get away from being around large numbers of people.

But my life is changing. And maybe this is just what I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment