This has been such a long week. I'm barely doing anything with the play...that's not stressing me out at all...But man there is just so much going on...in theatre, with my family, in all of my friends' lives...It's all so draining...And of course, I try to fix everything...
Sometimes I forget that I make stupid choices...In trying to cheer one friend up, I made a few people upset.
I understand that happens...it's just been a while since something that I specifically did made someone unhappy... I mean, I make all sorts of stupid comments and say snarky things all the time, but I guess even when I accidentally say something I shouldn't have, it's all fine in a matter of minutes.
I know I worry more than I should...I'm sure I'm making this bigger than it is...but man...
I miss my family. I need my sisters.
And here comes tech week.
No comments:
Post a Comment