Thursday, January 13, 2011

The things for which I'm longing...

I need to stop complaining.
I need a hug.
I just want to sit and relax and cuddle with a boy. And that is infuriatingly girly of me.
I need to understand that sometimes it's okay to be girly.
I want Cinderella to magically be completed.

I want to go to Thailand.
I need to learn Thai.

I need to hold my niece and nephews and let their innocent joy to seep into my soul.

I need to get some JJ Heller.
I want to meet Glen Hansard.
I want to sing with Glen Hansard.

I need to pray without ceasing.
I need to remember that I don't have to be in control of my life. Someone else has got that.

I need to remember to take my pills.
I need to understand that I can't rely on them to fix my problems.

I want to be filled to overflowing.

1 comment: