Monday, May 7, 2012

I am blessed. Let me count a fraction of the ways.



 
1. Early birthday present from Dave=my very own red panda. His name is the Red Bandit...and pictures will most certainly follow. HE'S THE CUTEST THING IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Birthday present from Sarah and James=contribution towards my plane ticket to go see Dave in June as well as a full body massage.

3. CPK two days in a row.

4. THE AVENGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That I got to "see" with Dave.

5. Homemade lasagna and Waitress with Sydney Fleck.6. Waking up to Rachel Stuggie's face.

6. Jesse and Elly coming to visit.

7. A very understanding and flexible boss who is willing to let me take a few days off to go see my boyfriend. And also he pays me.

8. CASTLE SEASON FINALE WITH THE HINT OF A POSSIBLE CASKETT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Caleb. Coming through for me as only Caleb can.

10. Doctor Who. 

11. Pandora. And the listening limitations being removed :D

12. The beautiful smiles of my niece and nephews.

13. A wonderful family.

14. Great friends. Both here and scattered across the country.

15. A God who loves me and shows me how much on a daily basis.

16. The most wonderful boyfriend I could never have imagined...who treasures me every single day.

17. Sunshine.

18. A job that I love.

19. TICKETS TO GO TO NASHVILLE IN LESS THAN A MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment