This was Saturday. You can't see super well, but this skirt has pineapples, ice cream cones, watermelon, and palm frond/leafy things all over it.
This was Sunday's, I always forget how much I like this dress until I wear it.
And also the guy. I like him a lot too. :D
So then also my computer is having lots of troubles and I haven't been able to post since I got back.
Mini wrap up:
Day 27
-All things accomplished.
Day 28
-All things accomplished...but I did have a cupcake and a piece of chocolate because of Vada's birthday at work. I did not take a picture because I forgot but I wore a dress that Renee wore a while back that has black and white stripes on top...whatever day that was.
Day 29 (being today)
I decided that I didn't want to wear the shirt normally because there's a pocket in front and it hits an awkard place, so I turned it backwards and I like it better this way. :D
All other things are accomplished except for the exercise stuff BECAUSE I was going to do them and I cut the back of my foot. So I am just going to do 36 squats. And see how my foot is doing tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment