Sunday, November 20, 2011

Welp...I'm really doing it...

So...once upon a time...I thought I wanted to move to California...

Apparently, I'm actually moving to California. God is doing some crazy things in my life and I am excited. And terrified, but mostly excited.

I am in the process of buying a car out there. I bought luggage so that I can actually take some things with me. I just bought my plane ticket.

I leave January 5, 2012...which coincidentally is Sarah and James' wedding anniversary, meaning I will get there in time to watch the kids while they take some alone time.

Somehow...I've managed to save up enough money that even if I don't find a job right away, I should be covered on necessary expenses.

I honestly don't know if I thought this was really going to happen, but it is...it is happening.
This is happening.

God is good.

1 comment: