Thursday, September 15, 2011

Oh Life, how you plague me.

Life is confusing.
And complicated.
Meh.

Giving up control is not easy. I don't necessarily feel like I need to plan the rest of my life out...but what I thought was going to be my life for at least the next year...is possibly looking like it won't be my life...
Of course, it still may happen that I will stay in Indiana for a year and see what happens after that. It may not.

As my time is ending in California, I seem to have an increasingly uncomfortable sensation in the tummy area. I love it here. I can't lie to anyone about that. It's been incredible to feel like part of a church family. It's been fun living with college boys instead of college girls. I absolutely adore my niece and nephew. I feel like I've made some really good friends...
Previously my experiences with California have been largely positive, but the main draw was being close to my sister. Now all these other factors are swirling around in my mind and confusing me.

I had the skeleton of a plan. I felt good...settled...at peace...about it. But so much has happened...a lot of it not even directly to me...that makes me question those bones.

I know I need to let go...but where is the line between allowing God control and getting lazy about making decisions? BAH! Life.

Well...if you read this...and you think about it...please pray for direction.

1 comment: