Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Day 9 of 30-Day Challenge

1. Done. I cycled through a couple outfits today, mostly because I haven't figured out what I'm wearing for the Maundy Thursday and Easter services, but we had practice tonight and I needed to have pockets or a belt.

So this is what I ended up with, as it has pockets.



I was wearing a pinkish sweater with it also, but it was hot today, so I took it off.

Also, Renee did my hair today. I didn't randomly chop it all off.


2. Just about done. And I did get the rest in last night!

3. Done. Ish. It was done until I didn't hang up the clothes I was trying this morning. But I'll do it again before bed.

4. Done. I think total push-ups today was 48 with all the RH stuff I did.

5. No beef. No pork. Too much dairy.

No comments:

Post a Comment