Soooooooo, my goals are:
1. Wear a different outfit every day.
-Renee and I decided to do this as we've both had some discontent over our wardrobes lately, but in doing laundry together, we kept exclaiming over each other's clothes (did you just picture two old British ladies sitting in rocking chairs when you read that? I did while typing it). We will hopefully be able to help each other put new outfits together when the wardrobe blues hit.
2. Drink 5 bottles of water every day.
-I did this for a 4-week challenge in February, but after it was done I stopped doing it. I really want to make it an actual habit, so I'm trying again!
3. Make my bed and tidy up my dresser. EVERY DAY.
-I chose making my bed as my daily habit for a Rising Heroes mission and I really felt better when I did it. But now I have no box to check off for points, so I'm worried I'll give up.
4. The Blogilates "Sleek Arms Challenge" PLUS 30 push-ups every day.
-I'm in a wedding at the end of May, and while I have been slowly trimming down, I have not seen much progress in my arms. I know you can't necessarily control where you lose fat, but you do have control over where you gain muscle. Plus, my upper body strength has always been sorely lacking, so I'm hoping this will help jumpstart some motivation to work on that.
http://www.blogilates.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/30-day-arm-challenge-300-ppi-2.png
-Also, my push-ups are currently done elevated on our piano. I did 30 (almost) every day last month and I'm really close to doing them correctly at this elevation. I'm hoping that by the end of this month I'll be able to move to a lower elevation. This time next year, I would love to be doing successful knee push-ups!
5. No beef. And pork limited to once a week.
-I am still struggling with losing weight like I want to and I know diet is a large factor. I did a Whole 30 and I lost maybe 6 pounds? I also didn't feel great. I felt fine, which seems to be a different experience than most people who do it. I did eat quite a bit of beef during that time, and I'm wondering if that might make the difference. (I did test as mildly allergic to beef when I was a kid.) I may also end up doing no pork also, but I just bought really good bacon and I had put it in the meal plan already, forgetting I was going to give it up. :D So we'll see how that goes.
Every single one of these is completely separate from the current RH missions.
And here is Day 1 of outfits. Ignore the slumpiness and wet hair.
No comments:
Post a Comment