While attempting to get a picture, my husband was being weird.

I am making a face, because I hate it when he makes THAT face. (And he does it all the time in pictures.)

He just kept clicking and clicking.

So instead of getting irritated, I tried to embrace it.

But then I was done and reached for the camera.

Which turned into this....



It feels very zombie-esque, no? Or maybe zombies are just on the brain (get it? brain?) because we watched the new episode of iZombie yesterday. (Woooooooot!!!!!!!!)
Anyways.....
So that was challenge 1.
2. Done. AND an extra glass.
3. Done. Although I almost didn't tidy my dresser. Because I hate doing it. But I did it.
4. Done. And I did some doorway stretches after.
5. No beef. I did have bacon in my salad today. And it was delicious. No regrets.
As a side note, we did eat out A LOT this week for various reasons, so I need to make sure I do some batch cooking this weekend so we don't have as many excuses. I did make up a couple days worth of strawberry oatmeal this evening so that I wouldn't be tempted to eat the Cocoa Puffs Renee brought home.
What a windy Wednesday. :D
Much hysterical laughter.
Anyways.....
So that was challenge 1.
2. Done. AND an extra glass.
3. Done. Although I almost didn't tidy my dresser. Because I hate doing it. But I did it.
4. Done. And I did some doorway stretches after.
5. No beef. I did have bacon in my salad today. And it was delicious. No regrets.
As a side note, we did eat out A LOT this week for various reasons, so I need to make sure I do some batch cooking this weekend so we don't have as many excuses. I did make up a couple days worth of strawberry oatmeal this evening so that I wouldn't be tempted to eat the Cocoa Puffs Renee brought home.
What a windy Wednesday. :D
Much hysterical laughter.







No comments:
Post a Comment