Saturday, April 8, 2017

Day 6 of 4-week Challenge

1. Done. I used up one of my favorite dresses (the long black one), mostly because I had to do fittings this morning and it's easier to do that with a long dress on. And then I borrowed one of Renee's scarves when we went to have dinner with some new friends.





I will be sad not to wear you again for a month, my old friend.


2. Done, I think. I had 3 large glasses of water at our friend's house, and I think that was equivalent to 2 bottles.

3. Done. :D But slightly in a cheater way. I put the clothes from the top of my dresser into the basket of clothes next to my dresser that need to get put away...

4. Done. First time I've ever done a specific workout on a Saturday. I also still did the PLP Challenge for Rising Heroes (push-ups, lunges, and pull-ups).

5. Done. Almost snuck a snippet of bacon while batch cooking this afternoon, but I stayed strong!! And I had Dave buy some turkey bacon so that I could still have SOME kind of bacon the rest of the month.


And here are a couple more pictures, just for the heck of it. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment