Friday, April 7, 2017

Day 5 of 4-week Challenge

"Wouldn't you agree, baby you and me got a groovy kind of love?"

I don't know why, but that song is in my head today.

1. Done. I pulled out a dress I hardly every wear because I feel like it shows my poochy stomach. Ironically enough, my coworker told me it was really cute and makes my waist look small.



Again with the wet hair...

Also I don't look near as cute as Renee today, which you can't completely tell in this picture, but she looks adorable.

2. Done. And a cup of tea.

3. Done. Again under protest.

4. Done. And today Renee joined me. She thought the chest press pulses were really funny. And she didn't care when I told her she wasn't doing her push-ups the way Jim said to do them. :D

5. No beef. No pork.

I'd call today a success. (Except for that I have a headache.) It was a fairly pleasant day.

No comments:

Post a Comment