
2. Not even close. Only 2 bottles today. And I can feel the difference.
3. Done.
4. Finishing up the Sleek Arms as soon as I'm done posting. Will be adding the 30 pushups to tomorrow.
5. No beef. I had real bacon AND pizza with pepperoni and sausage. So probably too much pork. I did also have a brownie and a couple bites of cake at a birthday party. BUT I did refuse a milkshake yesterday AND today, so that's still a minor victory. I am going to see if I can make it two weeks with no sweets to make up for forgetting twice last week.
I'm also at a point where I think that no beef is definitely better for me. I feel like I have so much more energy than when I did Whole 30 and had quite a bit of it. I'm now pondering for May trying to eat paleo at least 5 days a week....I'm going to keep pondering.
No comments:
Post a Comment